Monday, July 11, 2016

#MusicMonday: Aurora´s New Music Video O.O



I hope everyone is starting off their music monday with a smile on their face and if not I hope this news cheers you up. Last tuesday Aurora released a new music video for her song, ¨I went too far¨ from her album All My Demons Meet Me As A Friend. So, what do you think? Like it? Dislike it? Leave a comment and let us know.



My favorite scene of the music video is in the beginning. It shows a close up version of the ocean and the camera pans upwards and you see Aurora holding onto a single pole in the vastness of a lonely grey ocean and a cloudy sky looms overhead. It´s a shot that is so otherworldly it's magical. To see the previous article I wrote about Aurora click here.

Do you want to be alerted when there is a new article on Music Monday? Then sign up to be alerted by email on the right hand side. You can also follow us on Twitter (Twitter.com/MyMMonday)
Like us on Facebook (Facebook.com/Music-Monday-1690633614528970/). And Follow us on Instagram (Instagram.com/withlovefromba/) to stay connected. And if you have any ideas of some cool bands or other music news let us know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment